Monday, June 8, 2009

Camping


Zach loved the BBQ chicken

A couple of weeks ago we decided we wanted to go camping. Every year we say we want to but we never end up going. This year was the year. We were a little chicken to go stay in a real camp ground because we didn't know how Zach would do so my mom was very generous and let us camp in her back yard. It worked out great because she even has a fire pit to dutch oven. We had lots of fun and Zach was so excited and slept really well. I had worked four nights in a row and couldn't sleep so Preston kicked me out of the tent at 1 in the morning so it was a good thing we were at my mom's or I would have been sleeping outside.


4 comments:

AmyMerrell said...

Zach was really really cute with the tent and the fire I am afraid he liked the fire to much. Thanks for letting Scott camp with you.

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

That is so funny that you went camping in your mom's backyard. What a good idea! That looks like it was fun. Believe me when I say it is no fun camping somewhere where there are no bathrooms! Especially when you are prego!

Matthews Family said...

Good idea to camp at your moms. Thats the way to camp anyways. So much fun.

Greg and Meg said...

Oh I can't wait to see that little guy!