Monday, November 9, 2009

Super seniors and first dates

The foreign language club at Canyon View held their annual Sadie Hawkins dance. It was a Halloween dance which I thought was crazy since it was a week after Halloween. Anyway Preston had to chaperon the dance and his teacher that he student teaches with told him to bring Zach and me. Zach was so excited he got to wear his dinosaur costume again. Mrs. Duncan's little girl said she would be Zach's date so she dressed up as Wilma Flinstone. Preston's little sister came to stay the weekend and asked Mrs. Duncan's son to the dance. Maybe I should have stayed home so Preston could have gone with Mrs. Duncan. The decorations were impressive and I told Mrs. Duncan that it was decorated better then my prom. Zach got very tired around 10:30. Let's hope he is like this when he is in high school.


Malory and Braxton dressed up as a 50's couple.
Zach on his first date!

3 comments:

Matthews Family said...

You look so cute all dressed up. I was laughing about my moms old man mask. I totally forgot about that. Heidi and my mom dressed up as an old couple and crashed our way cool party. I have such good memories of trick-or-treating in Parowan. Its just not the same when you live in the city.

Greg and Meg said...

Oh Zach is so cute! You guys look great and I love Mal's costume!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-kompor-listrik-terbaik