Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter


We had a good Easter weekend. I worked most of the time but we were still able to do some fun things. My nephew Gideon came down so we decided to have an Easter egg hunt in St. George since the snow had cancelled the one in Paragonah. The kids had a lot of fun. We went to the park and played with all the toys that the kids got. Paragonah ended up having the Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Zach got one of the prize eggs and when he went to get his prize it was a princess ball. He looked at it and said, "I don't want this" and tried to give it back. I was laughing so hard. Anyway a nice little girl got a Cars frisbee so they switched. Zach had a lot of fun and now thinks we should have an Easter egg hunt everyday!

This is the Easter bunny in Paragonah. I don't know why they always have the scariest bunny.

Yes I had to show off my baseball skills. Preston was very impressed I could even hit the ball.

Zach went straight for the candy.
This is a How to Train your Dragon T-shirt because we took the boys to it the day before and Zach loved it.

All the crazy cousins together.

4 comments:

Cody, Toni, Aurie and Kenleigh said...

You're right, that bunny looks a little freaky! Sounds like it was still fun though!

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

haha That bunny is scarey looking! By the way you need to join facebook too... Alisha just signed up... so get it going :)

Matthews Family said...

Looks like you had a great easter. Wow that easter bunny is scary. That is hilarious! O and yes I did join facebook finally. Only because crystal did it for me. You can do it! IT really is fun.

DaNae said...

Cute pictures and blog...I really should get to work putting one together. I had fun looking at yours!