Wednesday, October 5, 2011

School & Soccer

We've had a busy couple of months.  The boys both started school and Zach started soccer.  It was a little frustrating because I just wanted him to pay attention but then I remembered he is 4 and all the other kids were doing the same.  Preston is doing well in school and is enjoying his second year.  Zach is in a huge preschool class this year and has been doing homework learning to write letters.  Last year was all about social so it is nice that it is more geared towards education this year.
 Zach and I taking pictures doesn't work out so well.
 Haha this picture kills me.  He wanted a picture of his backpack but somehow it turned into a booty shot.

 Yes this was where 90% of practice was spent.


Hopefully the next couple of months will slow down and we won't be so busy, but Preston starts Debate so I highly doubt it.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

seneca started soccer this year too and it was an adjustment for me to remember where the begin after watching cooper's practice! sometimes you've just got to cheer that they are in there working hard, even if they are aiming for the wrong goal!!