Saturday, August 2, 2008

The 24th (26th) of July in Tropic



Preston and Zach went over to Tropic for their 24th of July celebration, which was actually on Saturday the 26th. I had to work, so the boys went over by themselves. Megan and Greg had just arrived a few days before, and Cecy and her boys were still there visiting. There was a parade that went down main street, then a big party with food and games at the park. Greg's dad came with his HUGE dog Luke, who of course Zach immediately fell in love with. The dog was really nice and let Zach climb all over him, he even let him ride for a while! It was fun for the boys to go over and see Preston's family, and they were all excited to see them as well.






2 comments:

Matthews Family said...

Holy Dog! is all I have to say. At first I thought it was a Lama tell I read the comments under the picture.

Greg and Meg said...

Oh I miss you guys!