Saturday, August 23, 2008

Husband Tag!

Well I have never been tagged (thanks Lindsey!) so I hope I do this right and it makes sense.
What is his name: Preston Scott Clarke
How long have we been married: Three years Aug 5!
Who said I love you first: For sure Preston in spanish first then in english on my mom and dad's couch.
Who is taller: Preston is way taller then me, by a head!
Who sings better: Oh well we probably both would win American Idol if we tried out haha. Probably Preston is a better singer. I just make up the words and sing really loud.
Who is smarter: That's a given definatly Preston.
Who pays the bills: I do mostly but once in awhile he will.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Preston always has and always will if I have my way
Who mows the lawn: Well we don't have a lawn just weeds but when a lawn has to be mowed he does even though he gets killer allergies.
Who cooks dinner: Depends if it is casserole I cook it if it is something fancy then he cooks it! I think he is scared of my cooking! (I don't blame him I am too.)
Who drives: Usually Preston I get road rage too bad and it makes him nervous.
Who's more stubborn: Oh we are both pretty stubborn.
Who kissed who first: Preston kissed me first after a long wait. In Jeff's basement on the red couch watching Ferris Beulers Day Off. (Sorry Megan!)
Who asked who out: Well Megan called and asked if I was going to the fireside because Preston was a big chicken, but he did ask me to movies that night and an all day date the next day.
Who proposed: Preston did of course after having asked my dad and having a conversation about green chile which ended in my dad giving permission.
His Best Feature: Everything is so great about him! I love that he can be so extremely nice to people even when I sometimes don't think it is deserved. I love how supportive he is of everyone around him and how he always hopes for the best of others.
Who has more siblings: He does. 6-2.
Who wears the pants in the family: I try to think I do sometimes but Preston really does.
What do we like doing together: We love doing anything as long as we are together. We love to watch movies and go out to eat. We love to play with Zach and watch his funny personality.
**Now I tag Megan.

3 comments:

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

I'm glad you did my tag and weren't a cheater. I had fun reading yours. You and Preston are totally meant to be. You better be calling me for a play date one of these days.

Greg and Meg said...

Thanks for the tag! I loved reading yours. I totally forgot about your first kiss! HA! That's so funny!

Matthews Family said...

I was laughing about the green chili conversation with your dad. I need to hear that story. Maybe we'll see you labor day weekend. I hope so!