Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Sorry this is picture overload. It is also very confusing and out of order, but it's mostly for my memories so sorry. This top picture is of Preston and I after hitting a ramp.
Isn't he so cute!

Amy and me at the bottom of the hill.
Another cute one.

I showed Zach that he could eat snow and since he loves eating that's all he wanted to do for the rest of the time.

Group shot yelling SNOW!
Preston and Zach which Zach screamed all the way down. We tried it again as a family with Zach in the middle and he loved that.

We went sledding today for New Years. We took our family, my sister Amy and her son Scott and my other nephew Gideon. We found a really fun slope in Parowan. Even my sister got in the action despite her not wearing any snow clothes.

4 comments:

Matthews Family said...

How fun! Now I want to go sledding. I remember all those good sledding memories. Looks like you had a awesome Christmas! Love the Christmas program video. So funny!

Amberly said...

man, that makes me miss the snow! looks like you guys had a blast. let me know when you want seneca for a week, I'll ship her up to you!

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

You guys are a fun sledding family, we need to go too! Hope you guys had a good Christmas. Hey I am now going to Golds at 8:30-9:30 AM I know that might not work with your work schedule, but let me know, I always love company.

Cody, Toni, Aurie and Kenleigh said...

Kami! Hey this is Toni. Ever since I found Alisha's blog I'm finding all sorts of people! How are you? Your little boy is adorable. I want to invite you to my blog but it's private so email me at tonikirkham41@yahoo.com if you want! I hope you don't mind if I add yours to mine.