Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!



It was my birthday yesterday. If anyone knows me they know that it is a big deal. Despite our accident (see post below) we still made my birthday fun. My whole family went bowling on Saturday including my dad which he was a really good sport since it was the first time after his knee surgery. Preston and I spent that night at home watching movies. Preston and Zach picked out my beautiful princess cake. Thanks to everyone.






Zach was really excited for cake.


My boys doing their cheesy smiles.

Of course Zach isn't looking.

3 comments:

Matthews Family said...

Happy birthday!You are so old!!! I'm glad i'm not that old! haha. Sorry about the car thats a bummer. Those roads into parowan are so scary during the winter I hate them! Looks like you had fun bowling.

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

Oh my heck I'm glad no one got injured in your car accident! That is scarey. Happy late Birthday! Zach is getting so big, I look at Revin everyday and can't believe that he isn't a baby anymore!

Rach said...

Hey Kami, This is Rachael from high School. I found your blog off of Toni and Cody's. I hope you don't mind if I check it out every once in a while! Your little boys are soo soo soo CUTE! I am glad things are going good for you, besides your scary car accident! It was good "seeing" you!