Monday, March 15, 2010

Mini Vacation


This past weekend Preston and I went to Salt Lake and Provo for a teacher job fair. We left Zach with my parents so it was just us. We missed him even though we were only gone for one night, but it was nice for it to be just us. I have been waiting to go to my favorite restaurant The Melting Pot in Salt Lake for over a month. Preston even surprised me and ordered Big Night Out (so much food). This is the meat course it was after the cheese fondue and a salad. I didn't eat very much of this because I saved room for Bananas Foster fondue which is the best. After I gained 10lbs. we stayed at his grandma and grandpa Seilers. They are always so nice to me. Anyway I had a really great time spending time with Preston and hopefully something will come out of the job fair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to try that place, it sounds yummy!

Cody, Toni, Aurie and Kenleigh said...

I've always wanted to try this place too! Good luck with the job hunt and thanks for letting Cody and I use your house to start our relationship! Haha that doesn't sound good but you know what I mean!

Matthews Family said...

Yummy! Thats fun that you were able to get away together. Haha I love Toni's comment. I remember that night.