Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Fever

I finally decided to post since we actually did something today other than work. The first few pictures are of how boring we have been. Preston and Zach have played video games while I have been scrapbooking. Preston also got a BBQ grill for Christmas from my parents and we decided to break it out a couple of weekends ago despite the snow. He grills practically everyday it's great. I've been getting really sick of the snow so I finally talked Preston into taking Zach, my nephew Scott and me swimming at Sand Hollow Aquatic Center. It was under construction so I was a little worried but it turned out really fun.







It's hard getting these two to look at the camera and smile at the same time!





The boys had a great time and hopefully I'll be able to endure the snow for a little longer.

4 comments:

AmyMerrell said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Thanks for taking Scott so I didn't have to.

Greg and Meg said...

Oh fun! I love that place! Zachy, please stop growing! Aunt Meg misses you!!!

Matthews Family said...

How fun. I wish my hubby would BBQ! Hey where is that swim place is that in St. George?

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

I am so sick of winter too! It is such a bummer. That looks like fun, I remember going to that place when I was in young women's and it was way fun. We ought to get a BBQ together when it warms up.