Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Boys will be boys

I know I haven't blogged lately, but I had a TRAUMATIZING afternoon.  I was in the kitchen baking which is already a major anxiety for me and Zach came in the back door from playing outside.  He said, "Mom I have a surprise for you."  This usually means some dandelions so I said, " Oh you do what is it?" and then PLOP this is what landed on my kitchen counter.....

Yes I screamed and luckily Preston was home upstairs so I ran to him yelling and screaming.  Zach couldn't understand why I was upset over a robin.  When I took him upstairs to hose him down he said, "Well you're nurse can you fix it."  So sweet but also very disgusting.  For those of you concerned with my kitchen counter like I was, I did bleach it. 

3 comments:

Falisha said...

hahahahaha! I am so glad you blogged this. That is too funny. Hopefully It will be something you will laugh about years down the road. How cute that he thought you could fix it since you are a nurse.

p.s. I need your email so I can send you an invite to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens Kami! I think I would have passed out right there. haha that is so funny! Did you figure out the cabin thing? Also I got our pictures at the place that took over Kiddie Kandids in St George. I forgot their name, but they do a good job and don't charge too much.

Matthews Family said...

hahaha! that is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I love it!